Sweater Weather is for hallmark movie nights, snow days, comfy oversized sweaters and fluffy sock nights. It's holiday season bottled in jar with natural essential oil blends of fir needles, pine and cypress.
Tonka bean, smoke
OUR CANDLES ARE:
- made with 100% vegan (non GMO) soy wax extracted from soy beans grown in the USA by local farmers
- made with high quality blends of fragrance, essential and coconut oil
- made with lead and zinc free braided cotton wicks
- hand poured in small batches
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Free of phthalates
- Free of dyes and harsh chemicals
- Once lighting, allow your candle to burn for at least 2 to 3 hours (but no longer than 4) to let the melted wax reach all sides of the candle container before extinguishing
- Keep burning candle away from drafts
- Burn on a flat, heat-resistant surface
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn to enjoy your candle every time
- After extinguishing, allow hot candle to cool before handling
- Candle lids are decorative and should never be used to suffocate the flame
Recycle & Reuse
The best part about using soy wax is that it's very easy to clean, so you can reuse your jars in so many creative ways.
Follow us on Instagram/Facebook @bamboocandlemarket to stay up to date with all the latest!